Leading provider of nutritional advice to farmers,
feed mills, and feed businesses.
Apheya, formerly known as Victoria Phillips LTD, is a leading provider of nutritional advice to farmers, feed mills, and feed businesses. We also have far-reaching experience of feed production and feed safety procedures, auditing and training, resulting in a growing customer base in the UK and internationally.
Victoria Phillips, Managing Director.
Victoria has worked in the animal feed industry for over 20 years. Her qualifications and experience in all aspects of feed production make her a leading advisor in nutrition, feed safety and mill production to feed businesses and farmers.
- BSc (Hons) Agricultural Biochemistry & Nutrition University of Newcastle Upon Tyne (1994)
- MSc Animal Production University of Aberdeen (1995)
- Advanced Certificate in Food Safety
- Advanced Certificate in Applied HACCP Principles
- Lead Auditor for ISO 9000:2000 (2003) and ISO 22000:2005 (2007)
- Report Writing (Intermediate) - The Expert Witness Institute
Anna Hardcastle, Technical Director.
Anna has worked in the feed industry for 10 years, in a busy feed mill, and latterly as a nutritionist and feed safety specialist with our company.
- BSc (Hons) Applied Animal Behaviour and Training
- Ma in Anthrozoology University of Wales, Lampeter
- Diploma in Ruminant Nutrition Harper Adams University
- HABC level 4 Award in Food Safety
- RSPH Level 3 Certificate in HACCP for Food Manufacturing
- Lead Auditor for ISO9001/2008 2012)
- Basic Principles of Rodent and Insect Control (Killgerm)
- Understanding Microbiology - Campden BRI